Financing for Your Equipment Needs
Most businesses require some type of equipment. Retailers need cash registers and POS systems, restaurants need stoves, ovens, and cooking gear. Manufacturing and construction need equipment financing for large and expensive machinery. Whether you plan to purchase or use equipment leasing, we at Rai Commercial Capital can provide you with the solutions you need to get the funds for equipment.
Easy Application Process
We guide you and make each step of the application process easy to manage. There are three steps.
- Stop in at a local office or give us a call to apply
- We go over your application and determine the best funding solution for your company
- Once approved, you will have your funds generally within 10 days
Fast and easy, our funding solutions can help you launch a new business or grow an existing one.
No matter what kind of equipment your business needs, we can help you secure the financing to obtain it, provided you qualify. You need to have been in business for a minimum of two years and have annual revenues of at least $250,000.
Benefits of Our Financing
Our programs have several benefits to provide you with the funding you need at competitive rates.
- Low fixed rates
- When secured by business assets, loan terms of up to five years
- Loan amounts starting at $25,000
- Low fees of 0.5% of the loan amount
We work with you to make sure you get the funding you need and an affordable monthly payment.
Additional Equipment Financing Options
Rai Commercial Capital offers the following financing options beyond standard loans and leasing packages:
- Special equipment financing for startups
- Guaranteed approvals on leasing agreements for municipal and government agencies
- Financing for businesses with B, C, or D credit ratings
- Sale-leaseback financing so businesses can leverage equipment for capital without divesting
- Lease-to-sale options with low pricing on items you want to purchase
These are just some of the types of equipment we can finance. Contact Rai Commercial Capital to find out how we can help you get the financing for the equipment you need to run your business.